Digital Camcorder Just Chargers 45.41USD?

手機品牌, 數碼相機, 數碼電視, GPS, New cell phones, digital cameras, iPod, HDTV, media review, news & more...
回覆文章
magis
文章: 1
註冊時間: 2008-12-10, 16:06

Digital Camcorder Just Chargers 45.41USD?

文章 magis »

Yesterday evening, when I surf online, I found one pcs Digital camcorder which just is sold at 45.41USD. The amazing price attracts me. So I read its specification and brief introduction.

1.5" screen and 4.0Megapixel and 2.0Mega pixels CMOS and 2 X AA Alkali Batteries
This camcorder supports basic function just like the function of brand, such SONY, CANON, SUMSONY etc. But its price is much cheaper than the brand. Why is it cheap? After I read all information on the website and search the information online, I know that it is OEM product from China. Manufacturer imitates the shape and function of brand to invent the new model. Its cost is so cheap. But it has multifunction and beautiful looking. Anyone used OEM camcorder? Or anyone bought from China? These cheapest camcorders can work like brand?

脸书 | 推特 | 電郵 | WhatsApp | 微博 | 微信 | 分享推荐按钮
頭像
jamie
文章: 21
註冊時間: 2007-06-14, 04:35
來自: Hong Kong

Re: Digital Camcorder Just Chargers 45.41USD?

文章 jamie »

Hi, could you tell me where did you find the camcorder? What is the web(URL) address? I want to check it out. Thanks.

脸书 | 推特 | 電郵 | WhatsApp | 微博 | 微信 | 分享推荐按钮
回覆文章

回到「手機資訊, 數碼產品, 影音器材 Digital Phones & Cameras」